You may know HATCHBOX as a manufacturer of filament for 3D printer, but now it appears that the company is diving into the hardware space with their own 3D printer model, the HATCHBOX Alpha.
The company posted a short teaser video on their Instagram account today, showing a few glimpses of the Alpha. From those brief shots, the Alpha appears similar in structure to the DeltaMaker, which is a large format, tall printer.
See the video at Instagram.
UPDATE: Hatchbox Alpha now available on Amazon:
HATCHBOX 3D PTR-ALPHA Alpha 3D Printer, Fully Assembled, Heated Build Plate with Glass Bed and Automatic Leveling, Volume 300 mm Diameter x 330 mm Height, Print Resolution 50-400
- Shipped fully assembled
- Build Volume: 300 MM Diameter x 330 MM Height - Filament Diameter 1.75 MM - Nozzle Size: 0.40 MM
- Print Resolution: 50-400 Micron (0.05 MM to 0.40 MM)
- Automatic leveling with heated bed and glass build platform
- Readable File Type: GCODE
HATCHBOX 3D WOOD-1KG1.75 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm, 1.75 mm, 1 kg Spool, Wood
- 1KG (2.2 lb) Spool
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 175°C - 220°C (347°F - 428°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"