You may know HATCHBOX as a manufacturer of filament for 3D printer, but now it appears that the company is diving into the hardware space with their own 3D printer model, the HATCHBOX Alpha.
The company posted a short teaser video on their Instagram account today, showing a few glimpses of the Alpha. From those brief shots, the Alpha appears similar in structure to the DeltaMaker, which is a large format, tall printer.
See the video at Instagram.
UPDATE: Hatchbox Alpha now available on Amazon:
HATCHBOX 3D PTR-ALPHA Alpha 3D Printer, Fully Assembled, Heated Build Plate with Glass Bed and Automatic Leveling, Volume 300 mm Diameter x 330 mm Height, Print Resolution 50-400
4 used from $ 412.48
- Shipped fully assembled
- Build Volume: 300 MM Diameter x 330 MM Height - Filament Diameter 1.75 MM - Nozzle Size: 0.40 MM
- Print Resolution: 50-400 Micron (0.05 MM to 0.40 MM)
- Automatic leveling with heated bed and glass build platform
- Readable File Type: GCODE
Anycubic Linear Version Unassemble Delta Rostock 3D Printer Kit Large Print Size with Heatbed and Power Supply
2 used from $ 215.99
- Stronger Frame Construction: Upgraded to European Standard 2020 aluminum profile ensure stable prints.
- Quality Prints:All metal printing hotend with two cooling fans are conductive to higher precision and quality prints.
- All-in-One TriGorilla Mainboard:Developed by Anycubic R&D Team,easier to be installed and operated,support 2004 and 12864 LCD ,compatible with A4988,DRV8825 and TMC2100 stepper drivers,it also reserves spare port for heatbed and controlled fan.
- Durable Metal Extruder:Upgraded to metal parts,equipped with high torque stepper motor,stable rotating speed and uniform extrusion force,feeding filament smoothier.
- Anycubic Advantage:All the Anycubic 3D printers have been certificated by CE.We take care of all parts of unartificial quality-related issues with a replacement for 3 months after the purchase date,and provide lifetime technical support.
HATCHBOX 3D WOOD-1KG1.75 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm, 1.75 mm, 1 kg Spool, Wood
- 1KG (2.2 lb) Spool
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 175°C - 220°C (347°F - 428°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"