The bad news is that you will have to wait a while to receive your new Mattel 3D printer, as it will not be available until October 15, 2016.
The ThingMaker is listed at $299.99. More info at Amazon.
ThingMaker 3D Printer
- Have fun creating and playing with figures that you made yourself; Right at home
- Design with the ThingMaker Design app, available for free in the Apple App store and Google Play (available now!)
- Print from the cloud - send your designs straight from a tablet or web browser
- Safety features include a Retracting Print Head, Automated Door Lock, and Integrated Filament System
- Choose from a variety of templates