The Monoprice MP Select Mini is a super low cost 3D printer that comes fully assembled and factory-calibrated. It has a compact design but has some impressive features only seen at higher price points, including solid, all-metal construction, a heated print bed and a color LCD touchscreen.
- Best for: Casual Hobbyists and Educators
- Might be good for: Pragmatists
- Not appropriate for: Enthusiasts and Semi-Professionals
Click here to see what others are saying.
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments like ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
Warranty and Support
Monoprice not only stands behind every product they sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well. If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
You’re never on your own with Monoprice products. They have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact their technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs.
This 3D printer has not yet been reviewed by AxisGeek. The score shown represents an aggregate of other review sources.
|Print Technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Assembly required?||Fully assembled|
|Build Envelope||120 x 120 x 120 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches)|
|Build Volume||1.7 liters|
|Enclosed build area?||No|
|Print Bed Leveling||Manual|
|Heated print bed?||Yes|
|Filament Support||Open (ABS, PLA, many others)|
|User Interface||Wide viewing angle color LCD screen|
|Layer Thickness||0.1 mm|
|XY Axis Positioning Accuracy||Not specified|
|Z Axis Positioning Accuracy||Not specified|
|Connectivity||USB, SD Card|
|Software||Compatible with Cura (recommended), Repetier-Host, ReplicatorG, Simplify 3D|
|OS Support||Windows 7+, Mac OSX, Linux|
|File types supported||.STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMG|
|Product Dimensions||343 x 287 x 190 mm (13.5 x 11.3 x 7.5 inches)|
|Product Weight||4.5 kg (9.9 pounds)|
|Product Construction||Metal frame|